Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What the king Hath Spoken

I read a pretty funny opinion piece in the WSJ this morning.  usually opinion pieces kindle my contempt for the current political and economic situation.  While this one was of the same subject matter it was written in a way that made it amusing and enjoyable to read, rather than raise my blood pressure. 

Here it is

I found it particularly amusing because Amy and I have been watching this show Kings on TV.  It’s pretty much the story of David and King Saul from the Bible set in modern time.  Enjoy the article, and once graduation week is over I’ll be writing more.

2 comments:

  1. Good WSJ article...good satire...lots of truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with the article. Let the market settle this debacle.
    Dean

    ReplyDelete